- 8 skinless boneless chicken thighs (2 1/2 pounds)
- 12 ounces bottled marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered if whole
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 to 3 tablespoons grated parmesan
Toss chicken and artichokes with 2 tablespoons oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a bowl, then broil on rack of a broiler pan 3 inches from heat, turning chicken once (do not turn artichokes), until lightly browned and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
Transfer chicken and artichokes to a platter and stir remaining tablespoon oil into chicken juices in bottom of broiler pan. Pour juices over chicken and sprinkle with parsley and cheese.