- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- All purpose flour
- 2 shallots, minced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup (generous) chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried
- Melt butter with olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dust chicken with flour; shake off excess. Add chicken to skillet and sauté until light brown and just cooked through, about 3 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer chicken to plate.
- Add minced shallots to skillet; sauté 1 minute. Add whipping cream, white wine, chopped sun-dried tomatoes and basil. Bring to boil; cook until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes. Return chicken to pan; cook until just heated through, about 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.