Grilled Rosemary Chicken Breasts
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Whisk garlic, olive oil, rosemary, mustard, lemon juice, ground black pepper, and salt together in a bowl.
- Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag. Pour garlic mixture over chicken, reserving 1/8 cup. Seal bag and massage marinade into chicken. Let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Place chicken on preheated grill and cook for 4 minutes. Turn the chicken, baste with reserved marinade, and continue to grill until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Cover with foil and let rest for at least 2 minutes before serving.