- 6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, 4 ounces each
- 1 large onion, sliced in rings
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white pepper
- 3/4 cup honey
- 3/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 cup warm water
Grill chicken breasts using mesquite chips. While chicken cooks, prepare sauce: saute onion in large skillet on low heat until translucent; add Worcestershire sauce and cook onions until completely done. Add all other ingredients and cook an additional 12 minutes. When chicken is done, remove from grill, add directly to the sauce and coat well.
Serve on a bed of rice garnished with chopped parsley and a lemon slice. Makes 6 servings.