- * 1/3 cup hot chicken broth
- * 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- * 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- * 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- * 1/8 teaspoon dried tarragon
- * dash of pepper
- * 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- * nonstick cooking spray, butter, or oil
In a small bowl, combine bouillon granules, water, wine, mustard, basil, tarragon and pepper. Set aside. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray or coat with a little butter or oil.
Heat skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken. Cook chicken for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until lightly browned.
Remove skillet from the heat; carefully add boillon mixture. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for about 5 minutes, or until chicken is tender and cooked through. Remove chicken to a warm serving plate; boil pan juices for about 1 minute to reduce to about 1/4 cup. Pour juices over chicken. Serve with rice and a green vegetable.